Saturday, March 20, 2021

Midseason Shows 2021 Part 2

There will be a part three, possibly, if I’m able to see more of what I want to and am able to at some point in time. I have enough time to see shows and should be able to update the primetime shows on every day of the week except Fridays until next season starts.

Clarice: Show Description- A continuation of Silence of the Lambs, we see more of what Clarice does after the movie is over and more mysteries need to be solved. Behind the Scenes- This is inspired by the movie, Silence of the Lambs. My Thoughts- One can be a bit lost if one has not seen the source material. But it can still be an interesting show without that. I like it. I give it three out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- It looks like it will last for now. Where to Find- On CBS at 10/9 Central on Thursdays

Walker: Show Description- A remake of the Chuck Norris show, we see the adventures of people who work in Texas as rangers. Behind the Scenes- This stars Jared Palalecki from Supernatural. My Thoughts- While this has everything in a show that I would like, it didn’t meld or click with me and I didn’t really like it that much. I give it two out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- It is already renewed for the next season so it will probably last at least four. Where to Find- On the CW at 8/7 Central on Thursdays

The Equalizer: Show Description- A woman and her crew work outside of the law to help those that the law can’t. Behind the Scenes- This is a sequel to the movie and has a lot of famous people in it. My Thoughts- It seems pretty good and interesting. I give it three out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- It is renewed for next season so we’ll see if it lasts beyond that or not. Where to Find- On CBS at 8/7 Central on Sundays

Superman & Lois: Show Description- We see the adventures of Superman, his wife, kids, and others who are important to the story in some way. Behind the Scenes- This is part of Arrowverse and based off of comics from the DC continuity. My Thoughts- It is pretty good, even if it can be slow moving in some places. I give it three out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- It is renewed for season two already so it should last until at least 100 episodes. Where to Find- On the CW at 9/8 Central on Tuesdays

The Great North: Show Description- We see the animated adventures of a family in Alaska. Behind the Scenes- I think that the same people behind Bob’s Burgers are behind this. It has some famous voices here and there. My Thoughts- The show seems pretty good and doesn’t suck the way that a lot of them do nowadays. I give it three out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- It was renewed before it had even started airing and whether or not it lasts beyond that might be based on whether or not production on shows is back to normal by some point next season at some point. Where to Find- On FOX at 8:30/7:30 Central on Sundays

Cherries Wild: Show Description- A game show, people compete with trivia and then play the slots to win money. Behind the Scenes- There’s not much to say here. My Thoughts- I didn’t like the show that much as it just seemed like there wasn’t that much to it. I give it two out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- I don’t see this lasting. Where to Find- On FOX at 7/6 Central on Sundays

Debris: Show Description- Mysterious debris comes from space and causes a lot of unusual things to happen on earth. Behind the Scenes- There’s not much to add outside of the fact that this was one of the many delays based on coronavirus. My Thoughts- It seems like there is a lot to this and can be good and worth keeping up with. I’ll admit, though, that the plot seems unoriginal in some places. I give it three out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- It might not last based on what typically happens with science fiction shows, but I’d have to check the ratings of this again to see if it is off. Where to Find- On NBC at 10/9 Central on Mondays 

Game of Talents: Show Description- A game show, people compete against each other and the game itself to see who can identity who has what talents based on clues on it. Behind the Scenes- This has Wayne Brady, the multi-talented actor who has also been on Don’t Forget the Lyrics, Let’s Make a Deal, and Whose Line is it Anyways? My Thoughts- The clues can be too confusing and parts of the game can seem unfair in some ways. It isn’t too bad, but I don’t think that it is worth watching. I give it two out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- It could last, but I’m not sure that I see this as happening just yet. It might only if the network needs to fill the schedule with something. Where to Find- On FOX at 9/8 Central on Wednesdays

No comments:

Post a Comment