Thursday, June 4, 2020

My Planned Viewing Habits: Summer of 2020

I feel kind of stupid for not writing this post sooner. The summer schedule has already started and I haven’t told you my planned viewing habits of it yet. Well, I’m sorry for not writing this sooner and can only hope that it isn’t too late. The format might be strange as I haven’t bothered to look up what I normally do for these posts. Maybe I’ll share that in the posts next year.

On Sundays, I plan to watch Press Your Luck, Match Game, Celebrity Family Feud, and 60 Minutes. I can only hope that ABC keeps coming in or it might mess with my plans. On Mondays, I’ll watch Penn and Teller: Fool Us and Whose Line is it Anyways? I was seeing Roswell, New Mexico until its season ended. I won’t watch all of primetime so I can leave for work early. On Tuesdays, I’ll watch The CW Happy Hour and Stargirl. I might replace the first show with a movie if I don’t like it. For now, there is nothing else that really work then at that timeslot.

On Wednesdays, I passed on Game On and Ultimate Tag, having seen it both once and deciding not to see either again. I will check out Tough as Nails. For now, I am watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The next day has a lot of potential if shows I like come in. On Thursdays, I’ll watch or want to watch Burden of Truth, Blindspot, To Tell the Truth, Broke, and Council of Dads. I saw and passed on Celebrity Watch Party and Labor of Love. On Fridays, while I could watch more movies as I don’t have to see any of the shows right now, I will be watching CSI: Miami reruns on My Network TV.

Other shows I may check out at some point are Don’t on ABC, Generation Gap on ABC, and Dead Pixels on the CW, provided that any of these air in summer season with only the first one known for sure to be moving forward soon. We’ll see if any of these stick around.

There are a lot of summer shows from last season that I probably won’t be able to see again as they won’t be on again, even though I like them and would want to see them as a result. They include things like Hypnotize Me or The $100,000 Pyramid. I’ll see what happened to them later. If I had to guess, I would say that they are both over. Hopefully we’ll find out soon if I can do the cancelled shows post sooner to the end of the season like I’m wanting to.


I don’t know what else there is to say in this post so I will end it with this paragraph. We’ll see if there are any new shows that wind up interesting me or shows that I don’t stay into at all. I doubt that I will be able to see all of the shows that I want to unless I can get them back on my TV tuner. I look forward to seeing them if I can and hope that I like them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment