Sunday, May 31, 2020

Top Ten Heroes of Arrow

There is one other Arrow based top ten that I will get to as these posts go along. I hope to get to that sometime next month. For now, it is time for me to post about the top ten heroes of Arrows. I will post who I think the best of them are and why.

Qualifications: Before I go any further, I might as well explain some rules and criteria that I have for this post. You see, I am not going with anyone that I consider to be an anti-hero as that can be its own post in the future. That’s why Oliver Queen isn’t on this list or other people like him. I hope that you can wait for them. I’m only choosing people who I think are always heroes. And as much as I wanted to include heroes who aren’t part of team arrow, there wasn’t really anyone else left to choose from.

#10 Roy Harper- He was a memorable part of the show, if not the highest ranking person on this list. A great part of team arrow for however long it lasted, he had a nice way of helping out the team and doing what needed to be done.

#9 Lyla Michaels- Were it not for the problems she caused during the crisis, she might be higher on this list. But I still like her and feel that she belongs here on the list as a result. She provided a lot of support to team arrow and made enough of an impression on me in other shows in the franchise that I feel that she has to be on this list now.

#8 Curtis Holt- He might have been subjected to being comic relief at times, but he did pretty good as a character outside of that. I would have liked to see more of him, but probably did see a lot, even having missed so much of this show in the end.

#7 Rene Ramirez: A tad more serious than the person before him, we saw a very well rounded character from Rene that even when his emotions got in the way, he didn’t cause that many problems while he learned important lessons about what was going on. He has to be on this list and there was a lot that he did and he even became mayor at some point.

#6 Quentin Lance- An actual detective, he could keep the other vigilantes in line most of the time and even did his best to make amends for this wrongs when he was forced to betray the team. He has to rank high too as he died for someone else like true heroes do.

#5 Dinah Drake- The second black canary, she proved to be a force to be reckoned with until a villain cut her vocal cords and her powers didn’t work for a while. Without her powers, she still proved to be a great fighter and she was in law enforcement as well.

#4 Thea Queen- She was awesome and I only wish that there was more of her on the show in the end. The sister of Oliver, she proved quite an adept fighter herself and was quite a powerful force on the team. It is hard to think of many other skilled fighters.

#3 Laurel Lance of Earth 1- The original Yanny to us, she was a wonderful part of the show and remained quite a huge influence on it even after her death on the show. She was awesome at fighting others and became an inspiration at some point to her earth 2 counterpart.

#2 John Diggle- The best friend of Oliver and long time partner, he could have gotten number one, but I feel that another person was just a bit better. He was always there for his friend, even on another earth, and could be a hero in the future if the green lantern subplot that was hinted in the finale winds up being worthy of its own show or at least future appearances in the future.

#1 Felicity Smoak- She’s more than just Oliver’s wife. She provided much needed support on the field and was a master at technology in the end. Without her, the team might not have had as much success as it did. I only wish that she could prove more of a fighter in the end, but is an awesome part that I only wish that she had more of a role in the final season.


That’s about it for this post. What else can I say? I think that all of these people were great heroes in terms of their influence on the show, saving Star City and tons of other important things as well. Wait until I get to the next post when I mention the best anti-heroes on the show and then we’ll hopefully have a complete list of all three main things on that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment