Monday, October 22, 2018

The Talk Drinking Game

Sadly, I am once again pressed for time and don't know when I'll have the chance to write all of a post that I think that I should be able to write. Hopefully, I don't have to worry about this for a while as I can just get to the post in question where I do a drinking game for the talk show known as The Talk.

Take a shot if any of the following happens:

  • Sheryl Underwood gets the audience to either laugh or cheer (two shots if both happen at once).
  • The name of the show is mentioned.
  • Someone says, "Is that okay or no way?"
  • The question they ask after showing a clip or setting up a story has nothing to do with what they had just shown.
  • The audience is split in their reaction to the question of the day
  • A co-host is also a guest
  • Any co-host mentions their family

No comments:

Post a Comment