Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Best and Worst Show of 2017

Welcome to the shortest post that I do year after year. If you look back at the winners of the silver globe awards and the winners of the golden huckleberry awards, you will notice that I mentioned shows that would qualify as the best show on television and the worst show on television. Check the archives of this blog for the nominees. Here are the winners of both awards.

Best show on television winner for 2017: Time after Time

Worst show on television for the 2017-2018 TV season: The Americans


I hope that you liked this post. I know that I sure do as there isn’t a whole lot for me to write in it. I wish that I could always do posts this simple in the future, but that’s not what I always do. I still need to do the huge post on shows cancelled from the previous TV season because I haven’t done that yet. I do not know if I will keep up with the posts I need to do or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment