Monday, August 13, 2018

Notes on the Upcoming CW Schedule: 2018 Version

There will be some notable changes to the schedule of the CW network in this most upcoming season. The most notable change will be talked about pretty soon. Also note that this blog will now be posted on Mondays and Sundays until the month ends. I will let you know if anything changes regarding that in the future as it probably will.

Sundays are being reintroduced to programming on this network for the first time in around a whole decade. This will change a lot of things with the schedule. I wonder why they aren’t doing reruns during the summer to help us get used to the fact that it will be back. The reintroduction of Sundays means that there are shows being introduced without replacing anything. They are Charmed and the returning Legends of Tomorrow.

There are some news shows that replace old shows on the network. What are they? Well, All American replaces The Originals and Legacies replaces iZombie, only iZombie will return in the future with its final season sometime at midseason.

Speaking of shows that are returning in replace of others, the returning Crazy Ex-Girlfriend replaces Life Sentence and the returning Black Lightning replaces The 100, only it will return in the future at some point in the future at midseason or during the summer.

What other returning shows are coming later? The final season of Jane the Virgin will be at midseason. There will be a new show called Roswell, New Mexico. There will be another new show called In the Dark. The 100 and iZombie and will return later as already mentioned. I guess there’s not much else to mention now, although I might mention more later.


And that’s about it for this post. I hope that I can write what I want to when I want to in the future so that the posts aren’t later in the day like they have often been doing in the past. I want to post these as soon as I can and I don’t want to do dumb drinking games. I just need time to write in the future. If only I had that, then I had nothing to worry about. But at least I have two jobs so the time lost is for a good reason. And I might want to work on this blog less than I have done in the recent past.

No comments:

Post a Comment