Sunday, August 12, 2018

Late Night with Seth Meyers Drinking Game

Well, here I am again, not planning enough ahead and not having time for a better post. So I figure that I might as well share something like I want to since I have posts locked in on Sundays for the near future. I'm lucky that I even have all the time that I do to write these posts for this or any other blog of mine. With not much else to do, I might as well get into the last of the late night shows that I can think of and do a drinking game for Late Night with Seth Meyers. Take a shot if any of the following happen:

  • Seth does a bit devoid of comedy and promoting something with a political agenda
  • Seth's monologue seems just like his bits on Weekend Update used to be
  • Any bit with people happen
  • Fred Armistad acts strangely
  • They do the weird thing where Fred makes up crap of some sort for some reason
  • Anything political is mentioned

No comments:

Post a Comment