Saturday, June 30, 2018

Jimmy Kimmel Live drinking game

I really don't know if I'll have time to do all of the writing that I should for this and other blogs of mine. You see, since I don't have time to write any real post, but still want to stick with the regular update, here is yet another drinking game for this blog of mine. There are so many summer posts that I need to write, although some of what I have written around this time in the past might wait until later as it doesn't need to be updated on time as one might think. Anyways, here are my thoughts as to a drinking game related to the ABC late night show called Jimmy Kimmel Live.

Take a shot if any of the following happen:

  • Matt Damon is referenced.
  • Matt Damon actually appears, but is cut in some way as usual.
  • If the monologue continues after the first commercial break.
  • Any of the usual people appear such as cousin Sal.
  • Any mention of the Bachelor or any of its spin-offs.
  • The Jimmy Kimmel Live concert series happens.
  • They end the show with a song but don't show all of it.
  • Any sports event is mentioned.
  • If anything delays the show, take a shot for each minute it is delayed.
  • Another ABC show is mentioned

No comments:

Post a Comment