Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Easter Commercials 2016

Well, you’ve seen me talk about back to school commercials and Christmas commercials and now I’m talking about Easter commercials that air before Easter. Do we really need to see them over a month before Easter happens?

In 2016, the total count of Easter commercials before March is 10. The official count of commercials before Palm Sunday was 40. They seemed to exclusively be Cadbury commercials: the one the always airs first. You know which commercial. But it soon grows into other Easter commercials.


Well, this was a stupid post and I’ll probably never do something like this again. I thought that there would be a lot of commercials to report, but there were hardly any. I guess that I’ll just stick to the regular back to school and Christmas commercials. I should add political commercials in the future, but I’m not sure if I will. I know that it would be difficult for me to keep track of both political and other commercials so I might not ever do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment