Sunday, November 13, 2022

Fall Shows 2022

In case you were wondering where this post was, there really was no reason for me to write it much earlier and what has been cancelled so far hasn’t been something that I needed to watch that was new. I can tell you that this is the first time in quite a while in which I didn’t have to split one of these into multiple parts. Now let’s get to the post that won’t include some streaming shows that are out now that I haven’t yet seen for other blogs.

 

‘Til Jail do us Part: Show Description- Women who are rich friends have to deal with their husbands being arrested and other issues. Behind the Scenes- Roselyn Sánchez, from Without a Trace and Fantasy Island, is one of the characters. My Thoughts- This show was pretty dumb and didn’t have much to it. You couldn’t gather much from the pilot as there wasn’t much to keep you coming back to this later. I give this one out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- I’m going to guess that this won’t last, even if I have no way of knowing for sure. Where to Find- This is streaming on Peacock, an online streaming site

 

Professionals: Show Description- I’m not entirely sure what it is about, but I can say that it appears that a criminal has been hired to help someone through a crisis. Behind the Scenes- Movie star Brandon Fraser is in this. My Thoughts- It was good in some aspects, but overall not worth keeping up with in the long run. I give this two out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- I have no idea if this will last or not, but it might have the edge over some other CW shows as it might be owned by what owns the network now. Where to Find- On the CW at 9/8 Central on Tuesdays

 

Family Law: Show Description- Family drama comes to a head in various ways as a lot of family members now work together in court dealing with other family cases and their own drama as well. Behind the Scenes- This is a Canadian show that is now airing in the US. It stars Jewel Staite from Firefly and The LA Complex. It also stars Victor Garble from Legends of Tomorrow. My Thoughts- Some parts of this can be absurd, but it is overall an interesting show. I give this three out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- It has already been renewed in Canada. If it doesn’t last here, that’s another story. Where to Find- On the CW at 8/7 Central on Sundays

 

Monarch: Show Description- What is described as the first family of country music has a lot of drama going on. Behind the Scenes- This was delayed from the previous season that it was supposed to air during due to the pandemic. My Thoughts- It didn’t really work. It seems to just want to be its own take on existing things, not being that good or different. I give this one out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- This won’t last. It’s surprising that it has even aired as much as it has already. Where to Find- On FOX at 8/7 Central on Tuesdays

 

The Rookie: Feds: Show Description- A spin-off of The Rookie, we see a new, older woman train to become a fed. Behind the Scenes- This has Britt Robertson from Life Unexpected, Under the Dome, For the People, and The Secret Circle. My Thoughts- It works and is pretty good, even if you haven’t or don’t watch the original. I give it four out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- It seems like it will last for now. Where to Find- On ABC at 10/9 Central on Tuesdays

 

East New York: Show Description- This is a cop drama set in East New York which is something that the show annoyingly says a whole lot. Behind the Scenes- May the wrath of Shebo descend upon you. My Thoughts- It is a pretty good show and I like it. I give it four out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- It seems like it will last for now. However, there is reason for concern since the promos are showing what tweets say instead of what critics say which is normally a bad sign. Where to Find- On CBS at 9/8 Central on Sundays unless delayed due to football or other reasons

 

Criss Angel’s Magic with the Stars: Show Description- Two different celebrities compete against each other for stars while performing various magic tricks. Behind the Scenes- It is hard to say and explain who all is famous in this. But one is a famous magician named Criss Angel. My Thoughts- The stars, that is, those performing the magic, have to work more on the performance part of magic while also trying to perfect the tricks themselves. But it is a good show. I give it three out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- It will probably last even despite its timeslot. Where to Find- On CBS at 8/7 Central on Saturdays

 

Lopez versus Lopez: Show Description- This is a family sitcom with a woman reconnecting with her father and now roommate after a long time. Behind the Scenes- This stars George Lopez from the sitcom George Lopez and the late night show Lopez tonight. My Thoughts- It was pretty dumb and didn’t work. I give it one out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- I’d put this as a toss-up for now. Where to Find- On NBC at 8/7 Central on Fridays

 

Quantum Leap: Show Description- A continuation of the classic show of the same name and set in the same universe as a result, a man leaps through various points in time into various people in order to fix their lives and try to get back home. Behind the Scenes- As stated before, this is a reboot of the show of the same name. My Thoughts- It is a good and interesting show. It better resolve what was left unresolved in the original. I give it four out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- It seems likely to last for now, but we’ll see if it does given its horrible timeslot that I can’t remember what lasted in it most recently. Where to Find- On NBC at 10/9 Central on Mondays

No comments:

Post a Comment