Saturday, October 2, 2021

Silver Globe Awards Winners: 2020

With so many planned posts needing to be done, I’m going to work on this one since it is easy to do, but I will not be doing all that I want to since again, I won’t have time to do all the edits that I want to now and thus might not get it done in the future as I could change this when I want to any time after it is published, but don’t know yet when or if I will. Anyways, here’s the post.

Best new show (Taskmaster), Best one season show (Don’t), Best cancelled or ending show (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), Most screwed show (Taskmaster), Best theme song (S.W.A.T.), Best idea for a show (Taskmaster), Best series premiere (9-1-1: Lone Star), Best series finale (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), Best cliffhanger ending (The Rookie), Best cliffhanger resolution (Manifest), Best cast (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), Best writers (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), Best editing (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), Most interesting show (Primetime: What Would You Do?), Best music in a show (Taskmaster), Time well spent award (Taskmaster), Most memorable (Taskmaster), Most underrated TV show (Broke), Best retooling of a show (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), Shouldn’t have been cancelled award (Taskmaster), Why was it a midseason replacement award (FBI: Most Wanted), Groundbreaking show (Taskmaster), Best news show (60 Minutes), Most topical (Supergirl), Best comedy (Taskmaster), Best drama (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), Best foreign import (Taskmaster), Best take on current events- the pandemic (Grey’s Anatomy), Best take on current events- racial injustice (All Rise), Best take on current events- police brutality (S.W.A.T.), Best show on CBS (Hawaii Five-0), Best show on ABC (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), Best show on the CW (Taskmaster), Best show on NBC (Blindspot), Best show on FOX (Lego Masters), Best syndicated show (The Kelly Clarkson Show), Best show on television nominees (Hawaii Five-0, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Taskmaster, Blindspot, Lego Masters, The Kelly Clarkson Show)

Other Section: Best villain (Lex Luthor from Supergirl), Best hero (Dr. Shawn Murphy from The Good Doctor), Best bromance (Callen and Hanna from NCIS: Los Angeles and Steve and Danny from Hawaii Five-0 [default tie]), Best anti-hero (Oliver Queen from Arrow), Best facial expressions (Alec Baldwin on Saturday Night Live), Best badass (Oliver Queen from Arrow), Best shocking moment (Ainsley kills from Prodigal Son, audible), The dearly departed award (Regis Philbin), Best new character (Ronald from Big Sky, audible), Best crossover event (Nothing Seems the Same, All Tomorrow’s Parties, and The Center Won’t Hold from the Grey’s Anatomy universe), Favorite actor (Freddie Highmore), Favorite actress (Camilla Luddington), Best episode yet (Dancing at Los Angeles from All Rise), Best episode this year (The Arizona from NCIS), Best season yet award (Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 7), Self sacrifice win (Oliver Queen from Arrowverse), Best social commentary (All Rise), Best political commercial (Mourning in America), Best commercial (Charmin’s toilet paper commercial on the shortage)

No comments:

Post a Comment