Saturday, October 30, 2021

Fall Shows 2021 Part 2

There are some ways that I’d want to do posts in the future and what airs always affects things. I was going to review The Activist, but it doesn’t seem like it even exists anymore, unless its name wound up being changed. I only wanted to see that so I could do another set of reviews of Friday shows, but I will have to wait to do that. There are a lot of big posts that I’ll need to get done for the future and there will also be a lot of Saturdays these updates will be scheduled for in advanced. I hope that I can get that and all of the other posts for my other blogs done. I won’t be reviewing anything else new until midseason since nothing else new is slated to start yet until then.

Legends of the Hidden Temple: Show Description- People compete for money and prizes in order to best the other teams by facing off against challenges while trying to best the temple area. Behind the Scenes- This is a reboot of a Nickelodeon show. It features adults now instead of kids. My Thoughts- This still seems targeted in some ways for kids and it can be more difficult and complicated than it needs to be. It still works for some entertainment value, but otherwise isn’t something I find that interesting in the long run. I give it two out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- I have no idea if this will last, but am lead to believe that it probably won’t. Where to Find- On the CW at 8/7 Central on Sundays

4400: Show Description- People from all sorts of backgrounds disappeared over time and all reunite at once under mysterious circumstances, some with magical powers now, leading to confusion and a lot of further mystery into what went on. Behind the Scenes- Typical for a CW show, this is a remake of an existing show from a while ago called The 4400. My Thoughts- This seems like it could be good, if it knows what it wants to be and isn’t too mysterious. There’s more that I don’t know about this as it is too new. I give it three out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- It might last for now, but we’ll see whether or not it lasts that way or not. Where to Find- On the CW at 9/8 Centrals on Mondays

Queens: Show Description- Members of a black girl band from a while ago reunite while all dealing with personal baggage from what all has happened over time and their lives now. Behind the Scenes- All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. My Thoughts- This show could have some potential in some places, but it isn’t that good a show and not worth watching. I give it one out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- This is likely to last starting out now, but we’ll see if it does or not. Where to Find- On ABC at 10/9 Central on Tuesdays

Ghosts: Show Description- A woman has a near death experience and then starts seeing ghosts that have always been there. Behind the Scenes- This is adapted from a UK series of the same name. It also stars Rose McIver from Power Rangers: RPM and iZombie. My Thoughts- This show is funny and has enough in it that is worth keeping up with. I give it three out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- I say that this is likely to last for now, although we’ll see for sure if it does or doesn’t over time. Where to Find- On CBS at 9/8 Central on Thursdays

No comments:

Post a Comment