Tuesday, February 2, 2021

My Planned Midseason Viewing Habits: 2021

 

First off, I’m going to have to start this post off with an apology for not having done this sooner. I did mean to do this before the midseason schedule had started instead of at least two month into it. This is now one of the most notable midseasons in the history of midseason.

 

Now let’s get to some of what you already know. I wanted to see both Trickster and Call Me Cat at least once, but I will not be seeing them a second time. I can only hope that I’ll see more of Nurses, Celebrity Wheel of Fortune, The Chase, Mr. Mayor (incorrectly called something else at least once), and The Hustler, even though work prevented this at times. The work schedule should be getting lighter for me soon and give me the chance to see Walker, something I have not yet been able to watch yet.

 

Also, since I forgot to mention it in the last reviews, even though it has sort of premiered by now, I will be planning to watch the FOX show of The Great North whenever it works out. I also plan to check out the new show Cherries Wild on FOX as well. As usual, I don’t know when certain shows might be on. Every other show that I mentioned in part 1 of the midseason reviews I plan to stick to.

 

With some new shows finally back, I’m once again watching more of The Rookie, Batwoman, Charmed, 9-1-1, 9-1-1: Lone Star, Prodigal Son, and The Resident. More are set to return that I will watch again are The Flash and Black Lightning. While they have no return dates, I’m waiting to see more of Blood and Treasure, Evil, Burden of Truth, Stargirl, Dynasty, Legends of Tomorrow, the second half of The Outpost season, Supergirl, Lego Masters, The Masked Singer, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and Roswell, New Mexico. I’d have to imagine that a lot of them could become summer shows or not be seen until the fall, if they are seen at all like I’m wanting.

 

There are a lot of new shows that still have yet to premiere that I might as well keep track of. I want to see the new shows of Law and Order: Organized Crime, Debris, Diggstown, Fantasy Island, Game of Talents, Holmes Family Effect, Housebroken, Great Chocolate Showdown, Kung Fu, The Republic of Sarah, United States of Al, The Equalizer, Come Dance with Me, Clarice, and Generation Gap. I would not be surprised if any number of them never sees the light of day. I mean, they expected Generation Gap at least last season at some point.

 

I realize that I should keep track some of different changes like what I’m into now and not into anymore that I might not have told you about, at least in these viewing posts. One is that I stopped watching the show of American Housewife due to Anna-Kat being recast. While I never stated this before, I got back into Riverdale in advance of possible links between it and Katy Keene. I am now seeing that again since it is back on TV now this January. As for what I had watched during the fall, I did see a lot of Dancing with the Stars this season, largely due to a lack of other things on. Pretty much everything else that was new was already covered in reviews of new shows. I could go into which of them are still on that I still watch, but I won’t do that as I just want to get this post done. I am also seeing more of The Goldbergs and I’m into The Masked Singer now.

 

Thus, this post is largely over now except for a reminder that things can change both with the plan for what I do and what the schedule itself will be in the future as well. I may not watch stuff that I was going to at one point. I may watch plenty of things that I did not originally plan to watch. And a lot of what I see may not be things that I see a second time. I look forward to seeing things in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment