Saturday, February 20, 2021

A Note on Review Discrepancies

If you read my other blogs, then you’ll know that some of what I review in this blog was also put in other blogs as well. I normally try to put them in this blog first and then post a duplicate in the other blog. I then work on doing a more full-fledged review that is put in both blogs, typically this one first. But there have been times where it appears in the other blog first. But that’s not the point of this blog post.

You see, there times when the reviews don’t match up in every accurate way. This is to be expected with other blogs being updated once a month with whatever extra review changes being made that may not appear in this blog at first or at all. But there are many ways that the posts can be different for quite a time and never really appear the same way again.

This isn’t really much of an issue in the end. I just thought that I would post about it here so that you would know that these changes exist and there might be minor differences between each of the blogs that are hard to keep track of and make sure are the same each time. I just hope that they are the same at some point in the end. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment