Saturday, January 30, 2021

The Joy of Not Having to Watch So Much

With coronavirus having taken away a lot of the time that I normally would have devoted to watching shows as shows just haven’t been on the air to watch, this is actually quite a good thing in the end. I could use a good detoxification from my TV addition and this can do it without jobs interfering and thus forcing it to happen in the end.

I like the fact that there is a whole lot less on TV to watch. What I care about will hopefully return at some point in the future. I don’t have many worries that what happened to Stumptown will happen to other shows that I actually care about. I won’t have as much to worry about staying caught up on if there simply isn’t that much to watch. Enough of the new shows aren’t good or worth keeping up with all the time even if they are good. And I can always go without shows at times.

While it can be annoying going without some of my favorite shows for quite a long time, it is still quite a good thing to happen in the end as I can devote my time to other things. I watch shows on DVD and even tape still. But I don’t have to put as much on tape. But I am still putting things on tape. I’m just not doing it as much because of there being three things that I care about all airing at the same time.

It will only be a matter of time until TV gets back into doing normal productions and normal TV seasons in the future like they are used to. But I’m enjoying some of the foreign imports that we are getting from Canada and the UK. I might go into more of that in the future as I even have awards to give then too. And I’ll talk about the other events in my lifetime that caused changes as well. I’ll also have to give an award for takes on current events as well. And while it may seem gimmicky, I will have to cover more of the coronavirus changes over time. But this is actually a good change, to not have as much to watch and keep track of that I normally do.

No comments:

Post a Comment