Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Best and Worst Shows from 2019

Welcome to the briefest post that I do each season in this or (typically) any other blog. I am not done with my awards for the best and worst of television as you will get to seeing more of them soon and I will explain why later. Here is what I felt the best show and the worst show from the previous season or year on the TV season or show.

Best show on television in 2019 winner: The Big Bang Theory

Worst show on television from the 2019-2020 season: Life in Pieces

And now the post is ending. It is hard to see much else in doing a post like this. Now I do plan to do a lot of posts over the best and worst of the decade, using the previous winners as nominees. It is quite the interesting thing to see so hopefully I’ll get on that soon and get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment