Monday, March 9, 2020

Predicting Sunday 10/9 Central on CBS: 2020 Edition

It has been a while since I’ve done a post like this. I haven’t done this every year since I just didn’t feel like it would work as a post and last year around this time, I had a limited number of posts that I could do at the time. Now I think that it is time to make one specific prediction regarding the TV schedule for next season. That’s this: which CBS show will get the least desirable timeslot in all of TV history? Well, I’m going to offer my five predictions in order of most likely to least likely. I don’t think that it will happen if the choice is not on the list. But that doesn’t mean that it won’t. Enjoy this post.

NCIS: New Orleans: To me, the most likely thing that will happen is that the show currently in this slot will get renewed and continue to last in this slot next season. It might not be what happens even if the show continues to last, but I thought that I would mention it as a possibility.

NCIS: Los Angeles: It did air briefly in this timeslot last season and could be bumped back as is often the practice when the next season starts. CBS has done that so many times that it is starting to become a routine. Will it happen? Well, if both this show and the previous show get renewed, it wouldn’t. If only this show gets renewed, then maybe it will.

Evil: I’m not sure that I have much reason why this would be put here other than the fact that this is a limited run series and they’ve put shows by these people on Sundays before. I don’t know if such a thing is certain or even likely, but I would say it is more likely than not.

Bull: This show might not even last until the next season. If it does, it might be the next victim of a show leaving somewhere to die. I mean, shows are more likely to last on Fridays on CBS when they are moved than when they are put on this timeslot. I think that sometimes shows that become scapegoats wind up here which is why I think it will end up here.

Something new: I wouldn’t know the name of what they would put on this slot if it would be a brand new show entirely. It is possible, although I can’t remember the last time that they did put something new in this timeslot. I can’t think of any other shows that might be put here.


Well, that’s about it for this post. I can’t think of what else there is to say outside of including a closing of some sort or another. We’ll see if any of these predictions will be right since I was wrong entirely about the predictions the last time it happened. Maybe this time, one of them will be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment