Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Notes on the Upcoming CW Schedule: 2019 Version

Not much can be said as I hastily try to write all the posts that I typically do during the summer. We will see if I can do them at good times. I just hope that I make a good choice about what to write when and don’t get too much confused with other things I’m working on. Now let’s get to CW schedule.

Let’s start with the new shows that are replacing old ones in the fall. Batwoman will air replacing Whose Line is it Anyways? That was on during the time that Crazy Ex-Girlfriend was off the air. Nancy Drew will replace Jane the Virgin at the start of the season.

Now let’s get to the shows returning in place of others that won’t be back right away or at all. Since Legends of Tomorrow won’t be back on until midseason, All American will be on in its place. Legends of Tomorrow had replaced Black Lightning and now Black Lightning will be replacing The 100 and Roswell, New Mexico, both of which will be gone until midseason.

As for new shows coming later, there won’t be too many of them. The only one that we know of right now will be Katy Keene. If there will be any others, they aren’t yet known and probably won’t appear as this network isn’t known for last minute replacements in terms of shows.

Getting to the returning shows coming later, The 100 will be with the midseason shows as usual. Other shows that will be on at midseason on this network are In the Dark, Legends of Tomorrow, and Roswell, New Mexico. Shows that will be on during the summer won’t be counted here yet.


I think that’s all for this post. I will be covering a new network from this year onward. I’ll hopefully talk about it this coming Tuesday if I can have it written and published in time. I have no idea what all might be coming up in my life and can only hope that this blog stays updated as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment