Saturday, July 21, 2018

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Drinking Game

So many posts to write, so little time to do it. Let's face it, if I have all this time for a blog, then I shouldn't be complaining if I don't have enough time to write this blog. So here I am with another drinking game. Continuing the sort of rotation that I'm doing, it will relate to Jimmy Fallon's current talk show. If one is still drinking that late at night, when would one drink?

  • If there is singing by anyone, then take a shot.
  • Any random music being played, like the one typically done at the end of segments, is a shot.
  • Any game is a shot.
  • Jimmy being awkward in some way is a shot.
  • Any mention of or conversation with band members or the side kick is a shot.
  • Any mention of any tweet of any kind is a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment