Saturday, March 24, 2018

Midseason Shows 2018 Part 2

I don’t know how much I’ll be able to blog and talk about regarding the new shows that I have seen and will want to see in the future. This basically means that you could see some of what has already started as of this post in future posts that I’ll get to of other midseason shows. So enjoy the next part of these reviews and know that you’ll probably see more in the future. I just hope that you don’t get tired of reviews in the future because you’ll be seeing a lot of them for quite a while.

Instinct: Show Description- It is hard to tell for sure that much about it right off the bat, but it seems to be about a professor and author who is starting to work with the police to solve crimes. Behind the Scenes- This has Alan Cumming who is known for being on Broadway and formerly starring in The Good Wife. This is also adapted from a James Patterson book. It also replaces the probably cancelled Wisdom of the Crowd. My Thoughts- It can seem too similar to the show Castle in some ways. Other than that, it seems pretty interesting in some places. I give it three out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- If history continues to repeat itself, it won’t last beyond this first season. But I don’t know just yet how it could be fairing among the other shows. I’ll know more later. Where to Find- On Sundays at 8/7 Central on CBS unless delayed for some reason

For the People: Show Description- This is a courtroom drama and it seems that we get both sides of the cases, although I’m not sure if they will be fighting against each other a lot or not. Behind the Scenes- This is produced by Shonda Rhimes who has done a lot of notable dramas for this network, such as the show Grey’s Anatomy. It stars Britt Robertson, who starred on Life Unexpected, Under the Dome, The Secret Circle, and various movies. My Thoughts- It seemed pretty good, although it doesn’t yet seem much different than other shows like it. I give this three out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- This does not seem likely to last. Where to Find- On Tuesdays at 10/9 Central on ABC


Station Thirteen: Show Description- We see the drama behind a team of firefighters. Behind the Scenes- This is a spin-off of the show Grey’s Anatomy and even includes one of the characters from that show. My Thoughts- This could have the same problems that Grey’s does such as making it more about who is sleeping with who instead of better forms of entertainment. Still, the rest of it is interesting. I give this three out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- This might last or it might not. It is hard to tell for sure right now. Where to Find- On Thursdays at 9/8 Central on ABC

No comments:

Post a Comment