Saturday, April 1, 2017

The Delaying Show: New Television Endeavor

I’ve heard about this great new thing that television is doing. You may hear me constantly talk about tape delay and how it affects TV. But it looks like television is finally admitting as such and making changes. What do I mean? Well, take a look at this story:

For the next season of TV, we will be airing a new show on CBS called the Delaying Show. It’s a late night show to air following your local news. You are constantly annoyed by our tape delay, but we now figured out a way to fix it. This show is scheduled to finish tape delay and cause the schedule to go back to normal. Basically, we will let a guy say whatever crap he wants to until the delay is resolved. It won’t be a talk show like Craig Ferguson had, but it will certainly fill out whatever time will be needed. Other networks look to follow suit in the event that they start tape delay as well. Sadly we won’t be able to fix the problem of tape delay for primetime, but we will get things back on schedule sooner.


Can you believe this? No? You don’t? Well, this was a lame attempt by me at an April Fool’s Day Joke. Did you buy it for a moment? Did you wonder why I would even try to sell this? If I ever do an April Fool’s joke again, I’ll probably come up with something better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment