Sunday, September 6, 2015

My Planned Viewing Habits: Fall of 2015

Well, it won’t be long before the upcoming TV season starts. So I might as well mention what viewing habits I plan to have in the upcoming season. Well, I’ll start with the fall of 2015 and I’ll mention other planned viewings in the future, hopefully. I don’t know if things will always go according to plan or not. There’s stuff that I’ll probably only watch once anyways. But, without any further ado, I might as well get to the planned viewing that I will be doing in the fall.

Remember that I have methods of recording shows so that I can see up to three shows at the same time. One, I will watch live, the second, I will record on my laptop using a TV tuner, and the third, I will record on VHS to watch later. There are a bunch of shows that exist that will be moved to midseason. So midseason shows that I plan to watch, whether they are existing or new, will be mentioned later, hopefully. I’ll only mention fall shows for now. Everything up to November will be covered in this blog post. Only new shows are potentially things that I won’t always watch more than once.

Here are the returning shows that I will be watching in the fall. On ABC, I’ll be watching are Once Upon a Time, Castle, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and Grey’s Anatomy. There are also times when I might watch The Middle, The Goldbergs, Modern Family, Shark Tank, and 20/20. It is possible that I might get into (or at least once watch) the shows Fresh off the Boat and How to Get Away with Murder for two different reasons. The first show is linked to a comedy that I plan to watch and the other show is to bide me over until Thursday Night Football ends on CBS, but only if the new NBC show at 9 Central on Thursdays fails to interest me. On CBS, I’ll be watching 60 Minutes, CSI: Cyber, The Big Bang Theory, Scorpion, NCIS: Los Angeles, NCIS, NCIS: New Orleans, Hawaii Five-0, and Blue Bloods. I’ll be watching and blogging about Survivor, Madam Secretary, and The Good Wife. Once Thursday Night Football is over, I’ll be watching Elementary when it is back on. On the CW, I’ll be watching Jane the Virgin, The Flash, iZombie, and Reign. On FOX, I’ll be watching Bob’s Burgers, The Simpsons, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Family Guy, The Last Man on Earth, Gotham, Bones, and Sleepy Hollow. On NBC, I’ll be watching Law and Order: SVU, The Blacklist, and Grimm.

Then, there are the new shows. The new shows on ABC that I’ll watch are Quantico and The Muppets. On CBS, you guessed it, I’ll watch all of the new shows, Life in Pieces, Limitless, and Code Black. Once Thursday Night Football ends, I’ll watch Supergirl and Angel from Hell. On the CW, as there is only one new show, I’ll have to watch Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. On FOX, the only new show that I’ll watch is Minority Report. But, there are some of these that I may have a hard time being able to watch in the first place and thus, might not end up seeing as planned. For instance, I would have probably wanted to see Made in Jersey when it was on the air, but it was cancelled before I could see it. I forget why I wasn’t able to watch it like I normally would have. Anyways, the new NBC shows that I want to see are The Player, Blindspot, and Best Time Ever.


Well, that’s my plan for the fall. I’ll let you know around midseason what new shows I decided to keep watching and other planned viewing habits for that time. My biggest problem with starting to watch new shows is that I have a rule against putting something new on VHS as I don’t want to record something that I might not like in the end and thus have more than one episode of. I’d let you know the priority for how I would watch these shows, but I don’t think that I will just yet. I might later or I might not. But, hopefully, as the years pass, this will be a more regular feature of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment