Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Best and Worst Show of 2014

Okay, here’s a quick post that I will be doing. I will post here what I believe to be the best and worst TV show from 2014. The nominees for each were previously mentioned in either the Silver Globe Awards or the Golden Huckleberry Awards. Here’s the winner for each category.

Best show on television from 2014: The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

Worst show on television from the 2014-2015 TV season: Glee

Those are my thoughts for the best and worst of television from the previous year or TV season. I could list reasons why, but I think that I pretty much sum up my thoughts on shows in reviews for various TV shows that I’ve done over time. I could explain more of my reasons in the future, but I’m not sure that people care enough anyways.


Well, it is time for an update about this blog. For a while now, I’ve only been updating this blog on various Sundays. Now, I’m going to be going back to updating it sporadically. I will post at least once a month, probably more. I’ll still be here, just not when you might like.

No comments:

Post a Comment