Sunday, December 4, 2022

The Absolute Stupidity of Viral Video Shows

While I have what I decided are at least two big posts that ultimately related to three big annual posts that need to be done this year, this isn’t one of those posts. Fuck. I have little time to get it done. So I’m going with sometime simple.

 

There is something incredibly dumb that airs on TV. They have aired a lot of shows that are just clips that are videos from the internet. What is this shit? Is this like when Craig Ferguson said on his show, The Late Late Show: “Take that, internet. We’re illegally posted videos of you on TV”?

 

What’s dumb is just how many of these shows exist. If I wanted to watch dumb viral videos, wouldn’t I just get online and do that? And why do I want someone or a group of people talking about them? It’s dumb and I’ll never understand why they exist or people like them. I mean, the videos aren’t even popular or ones that I’ve ever heard of before. How are they viral? Why do people watch these TV shows? And just how can there be so many of them? I don’t get it and probably never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment