Friday, December 16, 2022

Hiatus

I have decided to do something in this blog that I will also be doing in a lot of other blogs. I don’t know just what the ramifications of this choice will be. As the title of this blog post reveals, I will be going on hiatus as of this post. I don’t know how long I will be gone. I wish that I could explain more about why I’m doing this now, but I won’t at the moment. The answer will be in my CSI: Cyber blog at some point in time regardless of if this blog returns before that post is written or not.

I was going to do a blog post on the new trend of Christmas made for TV movies on CBS which I have mixed feelings about, will largely just ignore, and don’t mind too much as it gives me less to watch and it is during football season. My post on New Year’s Eve bingo is still going to have to wait even longer for me to be done. I won’t be ranking the CBS shows yet. And I also won’t be doing 2010 Ended Shows Reviews for a bit yet either. Those four posts were supposed to be the last four this year, this being one of the four that is now being done instead and the planned updates not being done for a while.

I have no idea yet how I will start doing blog posts here again and will implement things so that it makes sense in the way that it is going away. I hope to not be gone too long, but will need some time to take a break from this and other blogs for reasons that I will explain later, but not now. Sorry about this sudden break from blogging. But it is the best decision for me at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment