Friday, October 7, 2022

Wishlist for Final Season of The Flash

 As I get to this way late post of this blog, I might as well cover just the basic idea of what I might want done. I have no way of knowing if all of what I even want will be mentioned. But I figured that this is a good thing to put in this blog, even if the likelihood of them doing any of this is slim.

1- Revisit a lot of what has happened. I almost want them to do a season heavy on time travel, but that could just become too similar to what they did on the final season of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Still, there could be other ways to take that general idea in their own, original direction.

2- Finally resolve the Eobard Thawne storylines. I know that I have already mentioned how Thawne is a continuity nightmare within the world of Arrowverse. But it wouldn't be that bad an idea to give him his own episode as the big bad of the series in order to explain once and for all how everything possibly makes sense in his timeline. Heck, they don't have to limit this to just one episode.

3- Have Iris West-Allen be pregnant. This would be the ultimate great act of fulfilling the show once and for all with this being a good closing arc to include. While I'm glad that they've never shown Barry and Iris in a sex scene, at least having them as expecting parents would be a nice touch since we all know that they become parents in the future.

4- Resolve Legends of Tomorrow. It makes the most sense for anything regarding the Legends and potentially Booster Gold to be done in this show instead of Superman and Lois. In fact, it might be better for this show to touch upon what happened towards the end of Batwoman as well, unless Gotham Knights winds up being part of Arrowverse.

5- Bring back as many of the former cast as possible. You should especially do this with Ralph Dibney, preferably played by Hartley Sawyer, but can be played by someone else. This would be a nice way to help resolve the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment