Friday, October 21, 2022

Why Networks Don’t Care about Friday Shows

Well, the name of this post is a bit misleading. It seems as if networks don’t care about shows that air on Fridays. Few networks try that hard and some don’t seem to try at all. Others try for a time and then give up. Others try some of the time, but not all of the time.

 

I’ll admit, I didn’t always use to care about shows on Fridays. I would normally eat pizza and watch a movie from a video rental store. I would not see what aired on TV. That started to change when the show Moonlight premiered and I could watch that. I have more or less watched Friday shows a lot ever since that time frame. I probably watch too much.

 

With many new movies being released when they are, Friday is when less people would watch shows. Others are out enjoying their weekend in some ways. It is hard to say much about why there isn’t as much things on. But that is the main set of reasons.

 

I need to work more on getting intense posts done that require a lot of time to get done. I’m at least glad that I’m able to get some posts done. I just need to get the right posts done and I’m not doing that. I don’t want to wind up like December of last year where I had a lot of large posts to get done all at once, but didn’t, and still haven’t, gotten one of them done. I am hoping that I can get stuff done soon and am already expecting shorter posts than I would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment