Friday, September 16, 2022

My Planned Viewing Habits: Fall of 2022

I realize that there is not much time for me to cover some of the upcoming stuff about the fall season as it is about to start really soon. But I can still rush this post. You will now be seeing weekly posts of this blog on Fridays for the foreseeable future with one last post planned for a Saturday soon. I will bring back at least one post you haven’t seen in a while before getting to other, long delayed ones that I hope to get done sooner rather than later. Anyways, let’s get to the planned viewing habits that I might have going into fall of 2022.

 

There won’t be too many late airing summer shows that will mess things up. The only real ones that are still airing anything that I watch now are the CW shows of Bump and Leonardo, neither of which will be lasting that long this season. Another one could count, but I’m going to mention that among the shows that I watch in the regular season.

 

There are some networks I watch all new shows on. But that rule doesn’t apply to spin-offs of shows that I don’t watch. I’ll be watching the new CW shows of Family Law, Professionals, and Criss Angel’s Magic with the Stars. On FOX, I’ll be watching nothing, having already checked out Monarch and not being into it anymore. And that’s good since it gives me a chance to watch another show that is new then that I wouldn’t have seen likely, although I can record three shows while watching a fourth live. It is just not something that ever happens.

 

I may be watching every new NBC show from this point forward. But we’ll see. The new ones that they will be showing this fall are Lopez versus Lopez and Quantum Leap. The second one is a new show, even if it is considered a continuation of the original.

 

The other new shows on other networks that I plan to check out are the show of East New York on CBS and the show of The Rookie: Feds. I might get into the other ABC show I might watch at some point in time in the wildcard section.

 

Then there’s the stuff not on at fall that I still care about. I won’t even know what all will be coming back for sure. So I’m going to mention all of them, in no particular order: The Flash, Nancy Drew, Superman and Lois, 9-1-1: Lone Star, Magnum P.I., and Would I Lie to You?

 

Of course, there are the usual wildcards such as some of the FOX Sunday shows. While I’m not going to include any of the midseason wildcards yet, I will mention some of the uncertainties of this season. I’m unsure if I’ll check out Fire Country yet. I don’t yet know if I’ll check out Law & Order beyond the crossover premiere. Those are so common now, I should do a post on that. I may get into Chicago P.D. I could also do The Amazing Race instead while it is on. I’m unsure yet if I’ll check out Celebrity Jeopardy! It would only happen if nothing else is on that time. If I like Family Law, I might not watch either The Simpsons or The Great North. I am not planning to watch Bob’s Burgers or Family Guy as long as I am watching Coroner on the CW or I like East New York.

 

The returning shows that I’m still into are The Rookie, NCIS: Los Angeles, The Equalizer, Coroner, NCIS, NCIS: Hawaii, The Good Doctor, FBI, FBI: Most Wanted, FBI: International, The Resident, La Brea, New Amsterdam, Survivor, Stargirl, Home Economics, Kung Fu, Lego Masters, Grey’s Anatomy, Station 19, Ghosts, CSI: Vegas, Young Sheldon, Law and Order: SVU, Law and Order: Organized Crime, S.W.A.T., Blue Bloods, and Whose Line is it Anyways?

 

After the last season, there are a lot of shows that I’m not into anymore. Big Sky had disappointed me far too much so I’m not watching it again. The Masked Singer had a controversial contestant and while I already wasn’t watching it, I’m not going to for sure at all, although I’m still going to look up who is on each episode, which I don’t have to watch to figure that out. The other show that I bid farewell to is Riverdale which isn’t on during the fall, but is still not something I’ll return to even knowing that it is ending since it is failing me that big.

 

As usual, I’m going to close this out by saying that I’m unsure if plans will stay or not. I have no idea how much of shows I might miss due to poor reception problems. I may miss a lot of shows for various reasons. I do still blog about Survivor and CSI: Vegas so those two are almost the only certainty of what I will be watching no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment