Saturday, January 8, 2022

Hello, my name is Adam, and I’m a Blogging Addict

It was highly unlikely that I could have gotten last week’s and all of last month’s blog posts done in time if I hadn’t rushed it but not only having not rushed it, but spending too much time on it. Well, this is now the second post of this or any blog of mine to be more about blogging than the general focus of the blog that it’s supposed to be. I am addicted to writing blogs. I might need help.

 

You see, if you read my blog on Survivor, you would know that I have a schedule of how I do blogs each month. Even without that, you would know that I have to update this blog every Saturday for the future until or unless something changes. Maybe I shouldn’t be too dedicated to these blogs of mine. I might talk to a doctor about this. I’m dead serious. It takes me too long to write blogs and the time frame when I wasn’t writing since I didn’t need to was a good time. It might not happen ever again.

 

I might finish out this blog’s planned month’s posts and then not care too much about finishing the rest of the planned posts for this or any other blog. I’m doing these blogs more for myself than anyone else. Yes, I know that people read this blog. People read other blogs of mine as well. But I just don’t see the blogs as needing a high priority as they have or should have.

 

Maybe what I need to do is make sure that at least one post is written so I can focus more on the bigger ones that I feel need done at some point in time. I still haven’t done the nominees for best and worst shows on television of the last decade, something that’s going to take time. Sometimes, I do a post of a blog that’s incomplete. I look on it with shame, but still figure that it’s fine since it seems more or less done in some way. But this shouldn’t bother me. I just like to blog. But it’s becoming too much.

 

When I talk in some blogs every now and then about giving up blogs, I’m being serious. I’m actually hoping that there would be some extenuating circumstance that would prevent me from updating the blogs of mine for a while. It could be something as simple as the internet being down for a while with me not having the ability to use a different one. It could be any number of reasons. But I might be more welcome to doing this and giving up blogs of mine. This could be the best solution. We’ll see what I do. But I need to curb my addition down and not do it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment