Saturday, December 25, 2021

The Christmas Creep

I am actually delaying a planned post until next year to quickly write this one. I’m going to link to it in the event that it affects this blog or all of my blogs for that matter. There is this thing called the Christmas creep that has been affecting television and other aspects of life since maybe 9/11 or some other time. They do Christmas things too soon in my mind and I obsessively count all of the Christmas commercials that I see while boycotting the first one of the year until the year ends. 

How is this relevant to this blog and all of the other ones? Well, in the event that google is the company that airs it, I will have no choice but to stop blogging with most of my blogs until the New Year is here and I can return to all of my blogs as normally again. Some will be phased out and others will be done with as a post will be done in all linking to this specific post explaining that I won’t be doing a blog post for any of the blogs (outside of the ones that I am finishing until the end of what I see fit). This might not happen at all, but if it does, then you read it in this blog first.

No comments:

Post a Comment