Saturday, December 4, 2021

The Best and Worst Show from 2020

This is normally my shortest post of the year, but I have some to get into before I get to the actual post. While this is still a brief post, I still would have liked this as the last post of the year. I realize that the last post will be scheduled for Christmas Day as that is a Saturday. It won’t be a Christmasy post at all. And I will be scheduling the one for the week after as well. I normally schedule every blog update that is from December 24 to January 1. I schedule updates a lot. I have three big posts planned as all of them (well, that’s not actually true, but I’d like to say that it is) are time sensitive and have to be done this year.

Anyways, when it comes to finishing off the silver globe awards and the golden huckleberry awards with the respective winner and loser of best and worst show on television from each time frame, it made the most sense for me to pick these shows. I wanted both of the 2020 shows on here so I figured that this would be the best way of doing that.

Best show on television in 2020 winner: Taskmaster and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (tie)

Worst show on television from the 2020-2021 season: Mom

That’s about it for this post. I am planning to do a post on the best and worst shows of the decade. Indeed, that should have been done already by now. That is why one of the posts that I want to have done isn’t as needed to be done as it could have been by now. There will be four posts total. There will be nominees of best and worst of the decade, then the winners and losers. You should be able to know what they are (the nominees) based on existing posts, unless I have to change something. But let’s not get too bogged down in all of this. Enjoy this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment