Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Minor Commercial Problems and how to Fix Them

 Sorry that this planned post disappeared. I don't know what went wrong or if this has happened to other blog posts or not. I can't rewrite this as it is not on an archive. But I can go through a quick summary of what I was trying to say in this post.

1- Commercials can be annoying.

2- Don't have breaks be too short.

3- Don't have them be too long either.

4- Don't air back to school commercials in October.

5- Make sure that other commercials air more according to their time frame and not for too long.

6- You can fix things by not doing these problems.

And that's it. In the future, if there is ever a major problem like a post that hasn't appeared in the blog that should be there, please do me a favor and comment if you can so I know what the problem is and can fix it in the future. I just hope that problems with blogs are easier to fix and I don't lose what I posted. I thought that there might have been an issue with this post, but didn't care too much about fixing it then. Now I will know to make sure nothing weird is going on if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment