Monday, December 9, 2019

Fall Shows 2019 Part 3

Well, I have to write and publish enough posts to cover the rest of the Mondays of this year. I still have not done a post on all the cancelled shows from the last season and I feel bad about that. And I have kept missing doing a fantasy schedule before the new schedule was announced. But I did think that there were two shows that I saw late into the fall that I should review so I can post something.

Bluff City Law: Show Description- This is a courtroom drama. Behind the Scenes- There’s nothing to add here. My Thoughts- It seemed pretty interesting, but not good enough to keep watching long term. I give it three out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- It is already cancelled. Where to Find- I don’t think that this is on the schedule anymore


A Little Late with Lilly Singh: Show Description- Lilly Singh hosts a shorter late night show. Behind the Scenes- When Carson Daly was leaving Last Call due to doing other projects, this comedian was brought in to replace him. I don’t know why this isn’t a new version of Last Call. My Thoughts- She seemed good and on point. I’d say that this might be worth watching if you are up that late for some reason. I give it three out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- I have no idea how long this might last but think that it should last at least a year if not longer. It can be hard to predict late night shows like this or others. Where to Find- On NBC on weeknights after Late Night is done airing around 1:35/12:35 Central on Tuesdays through Saturdays remembering that midnight starts a new day

No comments:

Post a Comment