Monday, December 2, 2019

Bull Drinking Game

I haven't shared one of these in a while as I was unsure if I had any ideas left for them. Still, I might have to stop sharing these since it doesn't seem that enough people are reading them for the posts to be worthwhile. Remember that drinking games are always played at one's own risk. Now if you ever watch the TV show Bull, here is what would happen that I would suggest taking a shot at.

  • If the word green is said
  • If the word red is said
  • If the word juror is said
  • If the word jury is said.
  • If Benny says, "My apologies."
  • Anytime someone says, "your honor."
  • The judge says, "the jury will disregard..."
  • Bull points out that the jury never disregards something
  • Coms are used
  • Someone says Bull's name
  • A juror is struck
  • Any time jump, no matter how brief

No comments:

Post a Comment