Tuesday, May 28, 2019

My Planned Viewing Habits: Summer of 2019

Well, it time or even almost past time for me to talk about what my plan for watching shows will be this summer. I might watch shows at least once by recording additional ones for later. I doubt that I will do much of that and may only give shows a courtesy watch. What I watch can depend on a lot of things and it is always possible that I could wind up not watching much anything at all. But I will mention all of the shows that I think that I will potentially watch at least once or at all.

Let’s start by talking about all of the shows from last summer that I’m not going to watch. Well, I would do this now, but none of them are on this summer so I guess that I can just skip this. It would apply in future seasons, though.

Now as for shows that I would watch if they come back but don’t know if they are coming back, I do not know if there are that many this time around. I would like to see Pink Collar Crimes again, but I don’t think that it is coming back. That should be it for this season.

Before I go much further, I should get to shows that will still be airing during the summer, at least at the beginning of the season. I’m watching the end of iZombie, Jane the Virgin, and The Code. Everything else that might have started already is going to count for a regular summer show. Ransom might count as well depending on how long it airs still.

What are all the old shows that I’ll be watching again? They are Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Instinct, Elementary, Whistleblower, Masters of Illusion, Whose Line is it Anyways?, Hollywood Game Night, The Outpost, Match Game, The $100,000 Pyramid, Celebrity Family Feud, To Tell the Truth, Penn and Teller: Fool Us, Burden of Truth, My Last Days, and What Would You Do?

There are some revivals of shows that are on that I might watch. I already checked out Paradise Hotel, but will not be watching that again. I might check out both Press Your Luck and Card Sharks. I also plan to check out Beverly Hills 90210.

As for all of the new shows to see, I am interested in The Big Stage, Songland, Spin the Wheel, First Responders Live, The InBetween, What Just Happened? With Fred Savage, Bring the Funny, Blood and Treasure, Bulletproof, Hypnotize Me, Mysteries Decoded, Pandora, Red Bull Peaking, Love Island, and I Ship It. I don’t know yet when or if all of these will air. I did watch The Red Line in case I didn’t mention that during my midseason plan post.

You might have noticed that some of these air against each other and I don’t yet know if I’ll just pick and chose what I’ll watch or if I will try to see any of these more than once. In my area, MyNetwork TV is showing reruns of CSI: Miami on Fridays and reruns of The Good Wife on Thursdays. I may watch either of those from time to time as I like those shows.


I have no idea what else there is to say for this post so I’ll probably just end it here. I know that I need to do a special, annual post that has not yet been done so I can hopefully do that and get it done sometime sooner rather than later. I just hope that I’m not too pressed for time and can write all of the posts that I like to do during this summer, especially since I’m now back to weekly posts of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment