Monday, October 12, 2015

48 Hours review

I still don't know when I'll be here with a post on the new fall shows. I mean, some I want to see won't even start until next month. I'm still working on other posts in the meantime. Remember that I should be here at a very minimum of once a month. Also, I'm working on a new version of the primetime schedules for each day of the week. I'll even include a new section in each blog post. In the meantime, I'm just going to review the show 48 Hours as there's not going to be a good place to put it except by itself.

48 Hours: Status- Currently on CBS at 10/9 Central on Saturdays. There are times when it fills gaps in the schedule caused by cancellations on CBS, although that hasn’t happened in a while. Why I’ve seen it- I guess it was just me wanting to watch something that was on, although on occasion, I was interested in what the episode was dealing with. Description- A true crime series that is basically a documentary type show exploring a criminal case. Pros- The episodes are typically quite interesting. Cons- It airs at a bad time. It can also be gruesome and drawn-out. Recommendation- I guess that this is worth watching from time to time, although I don’t’ typically go out of my way to watch it typically. Prediction- Somehow it has remained a long time on the air despite it typically airing on Saturdays all the time. I imagine that it will continue to last a while. Reception: positive. Grade: B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment