Thursday, May 28, 2015

Jane the Virgin review

I'm not sure if I have much to add before the quick review of Jane the Virgin that I'm doing. You see, more in-depth reviews will happen on Sundays, providing that I can watch a Survivor: Borneo episode on DVD. Meanwhile, sporadic posts like this one will appear as well from time to time where I simply give a detailed review of a single show that I haven't reviewed before. Of course, my Sunday posts won't last forever, but I'll post a warning when they are to end. Anyways, now to my review of the strange yet interesting TV show entitled Jane the Virgin.

Jane the Virgin: Status- This show is on the CW at 9/8 Central on Mondays. Why I’ve seen it- A dream of mine implied that I should watch it. Description- Based off of a Spanish telenovela, a woman named Jane, who’s a virgin, is accidently artificially inseminated and becomes pregnant. There are others in the cast that make this interesting. Pros- If you actually watch the show, you’ll probably find something very interesting and worthwhile. Cons- It’s hard to tell what to make of this show. I mean, the premise itself seems kind of strange and the promos make it look more than weird. Also, the recurring storyline can drag on throughout the show. Recommendation- I would say that you should watch it, but only if you can see it all the time. Prediction- I think that it will be here for awhile. Reception: critically acclaimed. Grade: B-.

No comments:

Post a Comment