Monday, May 18, 2015

Criminal Minds review

There is a lot of this blog that I will be planning on updating pretty soon. There's a lot that needs posted during the summer. Now I do plan on updating the primetime schedules for each day of the week pretty soon, but I think that it will work better in the regular TV season. There's a lot of stuff that I can post in this blog. I'll be sure to add reviews of cancelled shows, summer shows, and various other parts of this blog that I feel need updating. I'll also make sure to add new features for this blog that will be updated every year. Now, I should actually get to the point of this particular blog post: a review of the TV show Criminal Minds. I haven't done a real review of it yet, so here it is.

Criminal Minds: Status- Currently on CBS at 9/8 Central on Wednesdays. Why I’ve seen it- It was during summer reruns (I think) that I first saw this. I was interested in seeing it at least once. Noteworthiness- The first main character left over creative differences on this show and the thought that it was too dark. Description- A law enforcement agency solves crimes. Pros- It is similar to other dramas so you know what to expect. Cons- It is too dark. One wonders how it can be allowed on network television. Recommendation- I don’t like it and don’t recommend it. Prediction- If it continues getting the good ratings that it has, then it will continue to be on television. I still see it lasting. Reception: negative. Grade: F.

No comments:

Post a Comment