Monday, August 18, 2014

Read Past Blog Posts

Okay, I'm done with this blog for a while. According to the records on google, there is literally no one reading this blog. I have zero readers on many blog posts for the extensive number of posts that I've done during the summer. Maybe I'm not promoting this blog enough. But it says that nobody has read my thoughts on the midseason shows for the 2013-2014 television season. And reading of blog posts since that has been pretty much nothing with some few exceptions. So I'm not going to post new blog posts for a while since nobody is even reading these. I'm not done posting forever. I plan on returning to this blog at some point. If you do want me to continue with this blog, feel free to comment so I know that someone is actually into this. I hope that someone, anyone, even if it's just one person, can read this blog. I don't know why people aren't doing that. Maybe I don't post this on too regular a basis. But, I keep updated with this blog as much as possible. You will see more blog posts on this blog, just not for a while. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment