Saturday, July 30, 2022

How I Feel about Regular New Saturday Shows

Since this last season starting in fall of 2021, the CW has been a show of force on the typically non-existent new programming of Saturdays. While some may see this as dumb or pointless, they are doing something that most other networks don’t do. Most Saturday shows that are new are being burned out and started on other days of the week. The CW is doing something that could benefit itself.

While I normally just watch a movie that I have on DVD, VHS, or blu-ray on Saturdays, it can actually be a nice change to see something new on TV that I wouldn’t otherwise get to see. Whether it is something like Ransom or shows that I like finishing their runs like Ten Days in the Valley or Rush Hour, it is nice that some of the shows that were cancelled do see the light of day without people just having to put up with seeing it online where there could be loading issues or other things up with it.

So how do I feel about it? Honestly, I’m okay with it. I like it a lot of the shows a lot of the time which can actually be weird at times, but not too bad at all. I’m okay spending time doing this thing and seeing these shows. It can be nice for something like this to actually exist in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment