Saturday, May 14, 2022

Regular Problems of my blogs

Once again, I’m going to have to cancel any planned posts because they aren’t done yet. I hope that you understand that sometimes I need to publish some content in my mind. And that is what this post is about. I am often writing entire posts the day of. And today’s post has one of themes where I don’t have anything actually relating to TV in this blog. I don’t do this much, but where I want to do meta content where I blog about blogging. I might as well do it somewhere and this is the blog that makes the most sense. And let’s get to things that do make sense.

 

You see, when I don’t have enough time to publish a blog and have to because I’m on a self imposed deadline, I may publish an incomplete version of it. I’ve done it in this blog. All of my blogs in the cast update stage outside of maybe the one on Elementary had posts where I wasn’t able to check on everyone that month or when the update had to be scheduled and then I got really behind. I was not able to keep track of all of the projects and a lot of it was harder to catch up on when I could.

 

Other times, I had to pull content out of my ass in order to ensure that something would be there in all of the blog. I had to do this way more than I have to now, although there are still issues with this in my OCD mind. And the thing is, I blog for myself.

 

I have no idea who regularly comes to my blogs meaning that I don’t know who, if anyone, I’m doing this for. This blog, for instance, always has 2 regular readers and some content has higher view counts than usual. Indeed, the post of this blog called cursed timeslots which was unintentional clickbait on my part remains the highest read post of this blog.

 

View counts in my blog don’t matter as once my Survivor blog had view counts of over a thousand and that was several years ago. But shouldn’t they? While all of my blogs never get 0 views, the most common number in any blog that’s not this one is typically just one. And my blogs are often way off topic. My blog on The Good Fight has continued to be updated about politics for a long time. I don’t even do some posts on time or possibly even at all. I shouldn’t blog and I keep doing them. I don’t know if I ever will have to sense to give them up. I can only hope that I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment