Saturday, May 21, 2022

My Planned Viewing Habits: Summer of 2022

I don’t think that I’ll do this post normally. I’m going to mention some of what I could do versus what I will do and I will mention more of a week by week schedule. I don’t even know what all will air. Plans can change so I don’t know what mentioned I’ll do more than check out just the once if it is new. So let’s get to this post and what I plan to watch over the summer.

 

If you read my Survivor blog and actually read the movie updates that are largely in there for no good reason, then you’ll know that I started a list of movies for Sunday night. That means that I won’t be watching much, if any, of primetime on Sundays this time around. The only things that I might have otherwise cared about and watched are Celebrity Family Feud and The $100,000 Pyramid. Besides, ABC is notorious around where I live for not coming in, especially during the summer.

 

As for the other days of the week, it seems that the only Monday show that I’m currently interested in is Roswell, New Mexico. I will also want to keep this day of the week open for nighttime movie watching most of the time throughout the summer.

 

Tuesday has the shows of Superman & Lois in addition to Tom Swift. Only, I’m pretty sure that the first show should be finishing its airing at some point earlier than not. Also regarding scheduling that still has to finish airing, Wednesdays has The Flash and Kung Fu for a while. It will also be airing Wellington Paranormal at some point in time.

 

Thursdays won’t have much for me to check out until July. When I am able to check things out then, I’ll be watching Press Your Luck and Generation Gap. Fridays still have Charmed and Dynasty for now. I’ll have to get caught up on them. I am planning on sticking with the Saturday show Would I Lie to You?

 

It seems that nothing much new is airing during the summer this time around. There must still be a whole lot still unknown with the schedule. All I know is that if the CW shows of Bump and Leonardo still air this summer, I plan to watch them. If they don’t air until later, I’ll watch them then. If they don’t air at all, then, obviously, I won’t be able to watch them at all. And that’s honestly all for this post as there doesn’t seem to be much else worth including this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment