Sunday, November 14, 2021

Vague Promos

 Just a quick note that you will be seeing the last of the cheats that I have for this blog as of this post for now as I will be moving these cheats to my Madam Secretary blog on Saturday also meaning that you won't be seeing a post of this blog on Saturday as usual. Now with that out of the way, let's get to the regularly scheduled (well, not in advance) blog post.

Do you ever watch a show and see the promo for it not really reveal much of anything about the next episode in question? What’s up with that? If you want to see what a show’s next episode is like, they should reveal this on the first promo of the show with the episode. Some might offer more details on future promos, but other than that, don’t say much of anything.

 

If more of a show is going to air, which it probably is, then I’d like to know more about it. I’m sure that every fan of the show would like to see it. So why air a promo that is so vague that it reveals nothing about the episode in question? More should be known about it.

 

And there are even worse problems from time to time. Throughout nearly all of Madam Secretary’s final season, there wasn’t even a promo for the next episode at all. What was up with that? I do want to see a promo and I want to get a general feel out of what it is and means. What will happen in the episode? It could be that one thing happening or something like that. What kind of promo is that?

 

Basically, there is nothing else to really say about this problem as they just need to say more about what will go on in an upcoming episode without revealing too much or having a spoiler known in it. I can’t say too much else about it as I just need to know something.

No comments:

Post a Comment