Saturday, July 10, 2021

Wishlist for Final Season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine

While I’ve missed a lot of the last few seasons of this show since it moved to NBC, I’m still hoping that I can write what I feel are some of the best ideas for the final season of this show. I know that they have already made the episodes so there is no way this could affect what they do with the season. I know that they are going to include the coronavirus pandemic and talk about police brutality inspired by the George Floyd protests. What else should they do? Well, here’s what I feel that they should cover.

1- Have Raymond and Terry talk about what being a black cop is like in a country still suffering from racism. With all of the known (but not always widely accepted) problems of racism still going on, they should explain just how different it is for white cops versus black cops especially in a world where it is known that unarmed black people die at the hands of police still.

2- Have a character get coronavirus. I wouldn’t know who would be the best one. You could go with someone who is more likely to suffer the negative effects of it or be worse off. Or you could have a man or woman who is likely to not have any ill effects which could be an annoyance to some people. I’d have to imagine that Amy would be a good candidate for it to see how she would react to it. 

3- Have someone go viral. In this case, it should be a viral video but of something good going on and not an issue that would typically get a cop in trouble nowadays for bad reasons. It would be nice to see the type of good that can go on in the cop world so this would be a good thing to include or have in the show at some point in the future.

That’s all that I can think of for this post. I wish that I could include more and maybe would, but just can’t think of what would happen and be good especially since I think that I missed all of the most recent season that had aired. I still hope that this is a good list regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment