Monday, September 30, 2019

Fall Shows 2019 Part 1

I don’t yet know when I’ll be able to see what shows or even if I’ll be able to see all of the shows that I was originally wanting to see. I had to split this into different parts and will have to share some of what has already aired later when I’m able to see it as I’m not able to see it just yet.

Evil: Show Description- A woman and others have to deal with the idea of what makes one evil and if there are supernatural abilities behind it or not. Behind the Scenes- This is created by Robert and Michelle King who also did The Good Wife, The Good Fight, and BrainDead. It stars Michael Emerson from Person of Interest, Lost, and Arrow. It replaces The Amazing Race, if only for a moment. My Thoughts- It seems quite interesting for now, although it might be too mysterious at some points in the long term. I just hope they decide whether or not to include supernatural elements for sure later. I give it three out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- This doesn’t seem likely to last. Where to Find- On CBS at 10/9 Central on Thursdays

Bob Hearts Abishola: Show Description- A man falls for a medical person who treated him after he was sent to the hospital. Behind the Scenes- This stars Billy Gardel from Mike and Molly. It also was created by Chuck Lorre who also did Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, and Mom. My Thoughts- This had some parts that worked and could be interesting long term. But I wasn’t finding much good or funny in it. I give it two out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- This is likely to stay for now. Where to Find- On CBS at 8:30/7:30 Central on Mondays

Emergence: Show Description- A strange girl shows up at a crash site as is believed to be an alien. She is taken into the care of a woman trying to be helpful. Behind the Scenes- There’s nothing to add here. My Thoughts- It could be too mysterious in the beginning so we’ll have to see what happens with it in the long term scheme of things. It seems good enough for now. I give it three out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- This seems likely to stay for now. Where to Find- On ABC at 10/9 Central on Tuesdays

The Unicorn: Show Description- A widower decides to go out into the dating world again. Behind the Scenes- This replaces The Big Bang Theory. It also stars Omar Miller from The Eleventh Hour and CSI: Miami. My Thoughts- It doesn’t seem to offer much to it. At least there is a good thought behind the basic premise of the show. Long Term Prospects- This is likely to stay around for now. Where to Find- On CBS at 8:30/7:30 Central on Thursdays

Carol’s Second Act: Show Description- A woman starts her second career being a doctor with a bunch of younger medical residents. Behind the Scenes- This stars Patricia Heaton from Everybody Loves Raymond, The Middle, and Back to You. It replaces Life in Pieces. My Thoughts- The show was well enough to work. It could be better, but isn’t bad, I give it three out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- It is likely to stay based on initial ratings which could quickly change. Where to Find- On CBS at 9:30/8:30 Central on Thursdays

The Kelly Clarkson Show: Show Description- Kelly Clarkson hosts a talk show. Behind the Scenes- Kelly Clarkson is a singer, known for winning American Idol and being a judge on The Voice. My Thoughts- It can seem strange and more different than it needs to be. But it seems good enough to keep staying into if I’m not doing anything else at the time. I give it three out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- Maybe this will last, but I’m not sure that it will. Where to Find- This is syndicated so whether or not it airs or when you’ll be able to see it will rely on what your local area has to offer.

Bless the Harts: Show Description- An animated show, it relates to a family of some sort. Behind the Scenes- This replaces Rel after not having a replacement for a while. It stars Kristen Wiig and Maya Rudolph from Saturday Night Live. My Thoughts- It seemed strange and not in a good way. Maybe it can seem good, but only in the sense that other shows like it are good. Long Term Prospects- This might be more likely to stay for now. Where to Find- On FOX at 8:30/7:30 Central on Sundays


Well, that’s about it for this post. I hope to be back soon with more shows that I want to review that are new this year. We’ll see if I can see them or not. I may have to stop blogging about shows entirely if I am doing a job that conflict with shows. Still, stay tuned for a part 2 of this post. To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment