Saturday, May 5, 2018

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert Drinking Game

Well, I'm afraid that I don't have time to do the post I was planning on doing today as I just have not had the time to write it. So I'm sharing another drinking game idea. What's bad is that the post was time sensitive and I will not be able to make it up this year. Hopefully I'll be able to remember that I need to do it next year. You might know what it is that I'm not doing. While I wasn't wanting to share a drinking game in this blog again, I feel that there is nothing better to do this time around. So enjoy the idea of what you could do if you want to do some late night drinking while watching Stephen Colbert.

  • Stephen doing something odd is a shot.
  • Stephen doing something political is a shot.
  • Stephen saying the word dot is a shot.
  • Stephen using an invisible prop is a shot.
  • Stephen doing a Trump impersonation is a shot.
  • Stephen talking to the band leader is a shot.
  • Stephen mentioning the Catholic faith is a shot. However, this shot can only be taken during communion if given by a pastor, priest, deacon, elder, or something of the sort.
  • Any links to The Colbert Report is a shot.
  • A cameo by any of the following is a shot:
    • Jon Stewart
    • John Oliver
    • Samantha Bee
    • Trevor Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment