Saturday, February 17, 2018

The Late Late Show with James Corden Drinking Game

Well, I don't know how I lost so much time recently. I was wanting to do a different post, but it isn't ready yet, so I'll have to settle for a drinking game to share again. Hopefully you'll see the planned post for this week sometime next week. I can't remember without looking up all of the drinking games that I have shared thus far. But what I know I haven't done is shared a drinking game of this version of The Late Late Show. I know that I did a drinking game of Craig Ferguson's version of it. So I might as well get to this newer version. Remember that drinking games are played at one's own risk and I take no responsibility for any personal harm or injury that one might incur when one chooses to play one that I share. Now, let's get to my idea for how to drink to James Corden.

  • Take a shot if Reggie acts weird in any way.
  • If there is singing of any kind, take a shot.
  • Any of the bits that go wrong is a shot.
  • If James pronounces a word very strangely, such as controversy, then take a shot.
  • If the movie Into the Woods is mentioned, take a shot.
  • Any interaction with people in the audience (one of them has to be on camera talking) is a shot.
  • When they show the guests for the night in their rooms, any one of them doing something odd is a shot.
  • Any time any clip of any sort is shown, take a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment