Saturday, November 11, 2017

Fall Shows 2017 Part 2

Well, I’m back with part 2 of my review of the new fall shows of 2017. The next reviews will be on the midseason shows. Keep in mind that to keep things linked up with other blogs of mine, you will not see updated reviews of primetime shows for a while. I’m just glad that I have the same number of reviews for now with all the primetime shows. When I do, you won’t see any new sections like you have in the past because I can’t think of what else to add.

Dynasty: Show Description- A family has to deal with new dynamics and working with their respective companies. It replaces the 100 at the moment, although that show will be back. Behind the Scenes- This is a remake. My Thoughts- The characters are bad people so it has that against it. But the plot works for the most part. I give it three out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- This probably won’t last. Where to Find- On the CW at 9/8 Central on Wednesdays

Valor: Show Description- This is a military show, although I can’t tell the long term plot of it just yet. It replaces Reign. Behind the Scenes- I don’t know what to add here since I haven’t done research into this show. My Thoughts- I couldn’t tell what this was about so it doesn’t seem to offer much to it. But there are interesting parts to it. I give it three out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- This doesn’t look likely to last. Where to Find- On the CW at 9/8 Central on Mondays


S.W.A.T.: Show Description- This is about a team of people who try to help others in different situations. Just insert standard CBS drama into the plot line here. It replaces, for the moment at least, The Amazing Race, only that show will return at some point. Behind the Scenes- This is a remake of some sort. It also stars Shamar Moore, who used to star in Criminal Minds. My Thoughts- It seemed pretty good even if it didn’t seem that different from other shows. I give it three out of five stars. Long Term Prospects- It might last some, but I don’t know for sure. Its timeslot has been a disaster lately. Where to Find- On CBS at 10/9 Central on Thursdays

No comments:

Post a Comment