Thursday, August 24, 2017

I’d Love to Review Shows Professionally

I don’t know how much longer I can keep doing this blog. But I thought that I would put this out here. If you read this blog of mine and can hire me for reviewing TV shows, I would like that a lot. I am looking for a new job right now and don’t know if I’ll still be able to watch shows depending on which job I get. That would pretty much make this blog pointless. But I’d more than love to review show professionally. If you read my blogs on Survivor, Madam Secretary, The Good Wife, CSI: Cyber, or Elementary, you can read my recaps of various episodes of those shows and I could come up with a way of making actual reviews of different specific episodes of many different TV shows. I don’t know what else to say in this post besides all that, so I’ll let you decide if I can do show reviews professionally or not. I just hope that I can both be employed and watch the TV that I want to which I have been able to do thus far. I’d rather be employed though, even as obsessed as I am with all the TV that I watch and keep track of.

No comments:

Post a Comment