Monday, January 5, 2015

Blog Update

There are random things that I worry about sometimes. I while before CSI: Miami and CSI: New York were cancelled, I was afraid that their new time slots would lead to lower ratings and cancellation. And I was right. Now I'm worried about CSI. Now with CSI: Cyber premiering this year, I have to wonder which of the two will survive to next season. I'm already certain that they will not renew both this year. They might easily cancel both. I just don't see it as being that likely. But it could still happen. CSI is failing due to a new time slot (as usual) and it seems to be airing in a way that's akin to burning off episodes. They already cut its episode order this season from what was a higher count. If this show was not a well established drama, then it might already be cancelled even if they didn't say anything official. But it's still not a good sign for the show and it could easily be cancelled this season. Does that mean CSI: Cyber succeeds? I don't know for sure. But I do have higher hopes for a CBS midseason replacement (only CSI: Cyber) than I have in previous years. The last drama to premiere midseason on CBS and get renewed for season 2 was The Unit. I don't know why they are cursed. Could CSI: Cyber break that curse? I don't know yet. But, that may not even be an important thing to this blog.

I don't know when to update this blog. I update it at random times that make sense to me, but probably, nobody else. I do not have a method of updating this blog or a set time when I do it. I still figure that I should update this blog regardless. But you may see a lot less updates than before. I may not stop completely, but there seems to be a lack of readership and I don't want to post things here for no reason. So to make up for it, I will probably start a new blog soon. So I'll steal information from a planned future blog post that will explain more, I hope. Like I said, readership here is down, but here's what you need to know.

I should note that I will probably continue this blog regardless of if the readership doesn’t improve. Consider this a warning about the future of this blog should readership of this blog not improve. If this happens, most of my reviews will be different and posted at www.tv.com under the account I have there instead of the regular blog posts here. It is up to you to figure out what account I have there, just keep in mind that if this blog gets posted less, then I will only review new shows as of whenever I start the new blog and any shows that get cancelled after that time. This would mean that existing shows that I waited later to get into would not be reviewed unless they too were cancelled. Like I said before, this blog will probably continue. I'm just not sure how often it will.

Anyways, that's all I can say for now. I hope that you understand this post. This is an update about my blog and now you'll know more about it. I'll probably be back soon. Expect my next post to be an update on Sundays in primetime. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment